Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ceuse Calling

I've had an itch that needed scratching. That itch was Ceuse. I've been before, but we had terrible weather, and only went for 9 days. This was about 6 years ago. I've wanted to go back ever since. And that time is now. I leave for the long 800 mile drive in my trusty Vectra on Thursday! I am driving solo as i am meeting friends out there. My friend from Norway, Eivind, is out there. I met him in thailand last year, and climbed with him lots, so will be good to catch up with him. Ryan and Katy get there on there European road trip around the 23rd. My friend Nick is out there for 10 days plus a seperate weekend at the start. And my friend from Sweden, Anikia is going to be out there for most of the trip. Plus i think Dan Mackay, a friend from NZ is out there for the month also. So, quite a team. I am fairly fit, and sure to get fitter with the 50 minute uphill hike everyday. That and the altitude. ll be crushing in Yorkshire on my return!

Oh and i am supposed to be hunting for jobs on the net while i am there....

Watch this space for pictures and updates.

No comments: